Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Loney Dear - Pre-order Hall Music on Cyan Vinyl Limited to 300 Copies!


Swedish singer-songwriter Emil Svanangen, aka Loney Dear, releases Hall Music on October 4th and according to a press release, the 11-track album is about 30 minutes long and features the Swede exploring sounds that are "orchestral and synthesized; organic and invented." What the hell does that mean?!?

I really have dug everything Loney Dear has released until this point but I'm not sure about this one just yet. I'm passing the pre-sale info on, however, because there is a limited edition Cyan Vinyl limited to 300 copies. Get it at Polyvinyl. Check out the first single below. Let me know what you think in the comments section.


Loney Dear - "My Heart" (from Hall Music)

1 comment:

  1. Just got this one in the mail. It's a beautiful album musically, and the 180gram marble cyan is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete