Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lissie - Little Lovin'

Sure, it's gratuitous. And it's a sell-out. Not to mention deliberate and calculated. But, fuck it, who cares! It's all about getting your music out there – consumed… digested… and shat out for further consumption. I say good for her!

So, what’s all this I’m blabbering about? Well, Lissie, one of my favorite artists of the last twelve months or so, has teamed up with American Eagle to film a video/long-ass-commercial for her song “Little Lovin’” The song is UH-mazing and deserving of any brazen exposure it can get.

So, here I am, throwing it up for a few more eyeballs (and ears) to enjoy. If you’re not familiar with Lissie, I strongly suggest you bathe yourself in her music ‘til it’s soaked through your skin and entered your bloodstream. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment