Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Girls - Father, Son, Holy Ghost Pre-order!



I just heard the new Girls tune, "Vomit", off of the forthcoming LP Father, Son, Holy Ghost, and I'm convinced. I want this album (not THAT Album, their debut LP but THIS album, their new one.) Confused yet? Me, too. One thing I am sure about; don't go trying to google "girls vomit" to locate their new jam. Trust me on that. Instead, I embedded it below for your listening pleasure. Take it to the one-minute mark; is that a fuckin' Hammond organ? Oh, yeah! How about the solo at 2:20; ain't that some righteous fuzzbox?!? And make sure to play it through to end! You'll dig the soaring "Pink Floydian" backing vocal.

The new LP hits on 9/13 via True Panther. You can pre-order over at Insound. If you're quick enough, you'll score a very nice exclusive poster designed by Christopher Owens!

Here's your taste:


Girls - "Vomit" (from Father, Son, Holy Ghost)

No comments:

Post a Comment