Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Black Keys - The Big Come Up Reverse Cover, Clear Vinyl Limited to 100!


Bomp mailorder will have just 100 copies of this extremely LTD edition LP. Issued for the first time with reverse image cover art and pressed on clear vinyl. ONLY $14 before shipping! These will probably go fast. Get one just for the hell of it!

The Big Come Up has elements of all their future releases - hip hop (samples), blues, pop, heavy fuzz and soul - for which they will become popularly known to represent." 

5 comments:

  1. Limited to 2000 it says now.. That's kinda crappy of them to not tell us that earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, frustrating when they don't make it clear for us collector types. I like rarities but wouldn't say 2000 is rare.

    I'm still unclear... is there 2000 with the reverse color cover and clear vinyl? And they're just selling 100 through mail order? ...or what? Thanks for help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like we've been intentionally duped. I'll be talking with Bomp on Monday to voice my displeasure and to ask they refund those who want them. We'll see. I'm keeping mine as I still want it regardless of qty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I still want mine as well. Its a really cool idea, but the fact that they mislead me into rush purchasing it made me upset too. Share the response they give you.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alive is always releasing "limited" editions of the earlier Keys stuff they put out, constantly doing new color pressings, but no change in cat numbers (that i am aware of). I think they need to note the limited edition of the the releases and provide a little more information.

    ReplyDelete