Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Jimmy Page to Re-release Death Wish II Soundtrack on Ltd. Ed. Vinyl!


To mark today’s 30th anniversary, JimmyPage.com will be re-releasing a special, limited, re-mastered vinyl edition of the soundtrack to Michael Winner's Death Wish II, featuring a previously unreleased instrumental version of the Death Wish main title and new liner notes written by Jimmy Page.

Explaining the release of the album, Jimmy said: “In 1981, Michael Winner asked me if I would compose the soundtrack to Death Wish II. The songs with vocals were only going to appear in the film for a matter of seconds but I had recorded full versions of them anyway - which is how I ended up doing my first soundtrack and soundtrack album. I’ve re-released this because I wanted it to be available again.”

Only 1000 copies will be released next month from the forthcoming Jimmy Page shop, so stay tuned to JimmyPage.com over the coming weeks to find out more information about this exciting release.


No comments:

Post a Comment