Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Radiohead - Supercollider/The Butcher 12" Now Available in the U.S.!


So, you know that limited edition Radiohead 12" Supercollider/The Butcher that you couldn't get your hands on on Record Store Day? Well, I hope you weren't one of the faithful that dropped a whole paycheck on it on eBay. Because, as of 6/14, it's available in the U.S. at finer independent record stores and on line at the Radiohead webstore!! Check with your local retailer asap to see if they're stocking it and grab yourself one stat! They are limited, you know. It should be priced somewhere between $12 and $15. Everyone was buying them in pairs at my local shop. Damn flippers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Thanks for the info. Nevertheless, I tried to order it using GoogleChrome, Safari and Internet Explorer but I have an error message saying "Error in transaction: name lookup timed out /Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in usr/www/secure/TheKingOfLimbs/Store/PayPalInitiatePayment.html on line 176".
    I also tried paying by Visa, Mastercard and Paypal but nothing is working. Would it be because my address is outside of the UK??? I have also tried USD, Euro and GBP but no hope. Is it just me or anyone else experienced the same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, not sure what the problem is but it sounds like you need to contact them about it. Have you looked into buying it locally? Most record shops should have this in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm, I am right now in between Singapore and Papua New Guinea. I'm afraid the nearest store is somewhere... far far away. I have contacted them. Expecting an answer when they resume work tomorrow. Thanks

    ReplyDelete